Scrabble word: ITINERARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ITINERARY exist?
Definitions of ITINERARY in dictionaries:
- noun - an established line of travel or access
- noun - a guidebook for travelers
- noun - a proposed route of travel
- A route or proposed route of a journey.
- An account or a record of a journey.
- A guidebook for travelers.
- Of or relating to a journey or route.
- Traveling from place to place; itinerant.
There are 9 letters in ITINERARY: A E I I N R R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ITINERARY plus a wildcard: ITINERARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ITINERARY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ITINERARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.