Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IRRADIATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does IRRADIATION exist?
Definitions of IRRADIATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the condition of being exposed to radiation
- noun - a column of light (as from a beacon)
- noun - (physiology) the spread of sensory neural impulses in the cortex
- noun - the apparent enlargement of a bright object when viewed against a dark background
- noun - (Pavolvian conditioning) the elicitation of a conditioned response by stimulation similar but not identical to the original stimulus
- noun - (medicine) the treatment of disease (especially cancer) by exposure to a radioactive substance
- The act of exposing to radiation or the condition of being so exposed.
- Therapy or treatment by exposure to radiation.
There are 11 letters in IRRADIATION: A A D I I I N O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IRRADIATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IRRADIATION plus a wildcard: IRRADIATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IRRADIATION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IRRADIATION
- How do I know if food has been treated with irradiation
- irradiation kills harmful bacteria to make your food safer
- ... irradiation the french coalition against food irradiation what is food
- irradiation Belgique
- Safe food by accident not design time to adopt irradiation
- this picture shows the process of food irradiation and how
- Blood irradiation therapy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Solar irradiation map of Africa 2005 - Full size
- Pvgis Solar irradiation Data
- Solar irradiation data of India solar irradiation data for gujarat ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.