Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INVERSIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVERSIONS exist?
Definitions of INVERSIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - the layer of air near the earth is cooler than an overlying layer
- noun - abnormal condition in which an organ is turned inward or inside out (as when the upper part of the uterus is pulled into the cervical canal after childbirth)
- noun - a chemical process in which the direction of optical rotation of a substance is reversed from dextrorotatory to levorotary or vice versa
- noun - (genetics) a kind of mutation in which the order of the genes in a section of a chromosome is reversed
- noun - the reversal of the normal order of words
- noun - (counterpoint) a variation of a melody or part in which ascending intervals are replaced by descending intervals and vice versa
- noun - a term formerly used to mean taking on the gender role of the opposite sex
- noun - turning upside down
- noun - the act of turning inside out
There are 10 letters in INVERSIONS: E I I N N O R S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVERSIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVERSIONS plus a wildcard: INVERSIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVERSIONS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVERSIONS
- City College Yoga Class
- SUN SALUTATION- SURYA NAMASKAR
- How to Learn Major and Minor Musical Intervals Learning and Loving ...
- Mathematics - aclassroomwebsitegroup
- Roller coaster elements - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- chord inversions of bb chord
- ... feet long. It starts with a 65-foot drop and has three inversions
- Subsidence inversions Take pace in valleys or in places partially ...
- Minor Pentatonic Scales and inversions
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.