Scrabble word: IMPOSITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPOSITION exist?
Definitions of IMPOSITION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of imposing something (as a tax or an embargo)
- noun - an uncalled-for burden
- The act of imposing or the condition of being imposed.
- Something imposed, such as a tax, an undue burden, or a fraud.
- A burdensome or unfair demand, as upon someone’s time: listened to the telephone solicitor but resented the imposition.
- The arrangement of printed matter to form a sequence of pages.