Scrabble word: IMPOSITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPOSITION exist?
Definitions of IMPOSITION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of imposing something (as a tax or an embargo)
- noun - an uncalled-for burden
- The act of imposing or the condition of being imposed.
- Something imposed, such as a tax, an undue burden, or a fraud.
- A burdensome or unfair demand, as upon someone’s time: listened to the telephone solicitor but resented the imposition.
- The arrangement of printed matter to form a sequence of pages.
There are 10 letters in IMPOSITION: I I I M N O O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPOSITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPOSITION plus a wildcard: IMPOSITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPOSITION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPOSITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.