Scrabble word: IMPOSITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPOSITION exist?
Definitions of IMPOSITION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of imposing something (as a tax or an embargo)
- noun - an uncalled-for burden
- The act of imposing or the condition of being imposed.
- Something imposed, such as a tax, an undue burden, or a fraud.
- A burdensome or unfair demand, as upon someone’s time: listened to the telephone solicitor but resented the imposition.
- The arrangement of printed matter to form a sequence of pages.
There are 10 letters in IMPOSITION: I I I M N O O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPOSITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPOSITION plus a wildcard: IMPOSITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPOSITION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words