Scrabble word: DIVERSITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVERSITY exist?
Definitions of DIVERSITY in dictionaries:
- noun - noticeable heterogeneity
- noun - the condition or result of being changeable
- The fact or quality of being diverse; difference.
- A point or respect in which things differ.
- Variety or multiformity: “Charles Darwin saw in the diversity of species the principles of evolution that operated to generate the species: variation, competition and selection” (Scientific American).