Scrabble word: VESTRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VESTRY exist?
Definitions of VESTRY in dictionaries:
- noun - in the Protestant Episcopal Church: a committee elected by the congregation to work with the churchwardens in managing the temporal affairs of the church
- noun - a room in a church where sacred vessels and vestments are kept or meetings are held
- A room in or attached to a church where the clergy put on their vestments and where these robes and other sacred objects are stored; a sacristy.
- A room in a church used for meetings and classes.
- A committee of members elected to administer the temporal affairs of a parish.
- A business meeting of parishioners in a parish.
- adj - a room in which vestments are kept [n -TRIES] : VESTRAL
There are 6 letters in VESTRY: E R S T V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VESTRY plus a wildcard: VESTRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VESTRY
Images for VESTRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.