Scrabble word: DESENSITIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DESENSITIZE exist?
Definitions of DESENSITIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause not to be sensitive
- verb - make insensitive
- To render insensitive or less sensitive.
- To make (an individual) nonreactive or insensitive to an antigen.
- To make emotionally insensitive or unresponsive, as by long exposure or repeated shocks: “The successive assassinations and attempts, not just on Presidential figures but on Martin Luther King Jr.
- To make (a photographic film or substance) less sensitive to light.
There are 11 letters in DESENSITIZE: D E E E I I N S S T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DESENSITIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DESENSITIZE plus a wildcard: DESENSITIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DESENSITIZE
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DESENSITIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.