Scrabble word: SENSITIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENSITIZE exist?
Definitions of SENSITIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - make sensitive or aware
- verb - cause to sense
- verb - make sensitive to a drug or allergen
- verb - make (a material) sensitive to light, often of a particular colour, by coating it with a photographic emulsion
- To make sensitive: “The polarity principle... sensitizes the observer to the coexistence of seemingly contradictory phenomena” (Heinz Eulau).
- To make (a film or plate) sensitive to light, especially to light of a specific wavelength.
- To become sensitive or hypersensitive.
There are 9 letters in SENSITIZE: E E I I N S S T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENSITIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENSITIZE plus a wildcard: SENSITIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENSITIZE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENSITIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.