Scrabble word: SENSITIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENSITIZE exist?
Definitions of SENSITIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - make sensitive or aware
- verb - cause to sense
- verb - make sensitive to a drug or allergen
- verb - make (a material) sensitive to light, often of a particular colour, by coating it with a photographic emulsion
- To make sensitive: “The polarity principle... sensitizes the observer to the coexistence of seemingly contradictory phenomena” (Heinz Eulau).
- To make (a film or plate) sensitive to light, especially to light of a specific wavelength.
- To become sensitive or hypersensitive.