Is SEIZES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEIZES in various dictionaries:
- verb - take hold of
- verb - take or capture by force
- verb - take possession of by force, as after an invasion
- verb - take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- verb - seize and take control without authority and possibly with force
- verb - hook by a pull on the line
- verb - affect
- verb - capture the attention or imagination of
- adj - to take hold of suddenly and forcibly [v SEIZED, SEIZING, SEIZES] : SEIZABLE
There are 6 letters in SEIZES: E E I S S Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEIZES
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEIZES, to go: SEIZES?
Rearrange the letters in SEIZES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SEIZES
What's nearby SEIZES
Lookup in Wiki for SEIZES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEIZES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEIZES"