Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEIZES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEIZES exist?
Definitions of SEIZES in dictionaries:
- verb - take hold of
- verb - take or capture by force
- verb - take possession of by force, as after an invasion
- verb - take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- verb - seize and take control without authority and possibly with force
- verb - hook by a pull on the line
- verb - affect
- verb - capture the attention or imagination of
- adj - to take hold of suddenly and forcibly [v SEIZED, SEIZING, SEIZES] : SEIZABLE
There are 6 letters in SEIZES: E E I S S Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEIZES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEIZES plus a wildcard: SEIZES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEIZES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEIZES
- Kthe Kollwitz The Automat
- Panoramic View of New Orleans-Federal Fleet at Anchor in the River ca ...
- Printable Flashcard on Women in the Visual Arts 20th C. European ...
- Federal Fort Marker Photo Click for full size
- Napoleon Bonaparte as First Consul by Gros
- World War II Explained with a PowerPoint Presentation
- Syrian forces have seized a large supply of weapons and ammunition ...
- Chadwick also writes Kollwitz replaces the archetypal imagery of ...
- ATF seizes TOY GUNS The Sports Pigs Blog
- Australia seizes largest ever drug haul Australia seizes largest ever ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.