Scrabble word: DECOROUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECOROUS exist?
Definitions of DECOROUS in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by propriety and dignity and good taste in manners and conduct
- adj - according with custom or propriety
- Characterized by or exhibiting decorum; proper: decorous behavior.
- adv - appropriate [adj] : SUITABLY
- noun - a portion of the Mass
There are 8 letters in DECOROUS: C D E O O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECOROUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECOROUS plus a wildcard: DECOROUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECOROUS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECOROUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.