Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CATENARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATENARY exist?
Definitions of CATENARY in dictionaries:
- noun - the curve theoretically assumed by a perfectly flexible and inextensible cord of uniform density and cross section hanging freely from two fixed points
- The curve theoretically formed by a perfectly flexible, uniformly dense, and inextensible cable suspended from its endpoints.
- Something having the general shape of this curve.
- n - a mathematical curve
There are 8 letters in CATENARY: A A C E N R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CATENARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CATENARY plus a wildcard: CATENARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CATENARY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CATENARY
- Overhead catenary pictures free use image 23-23-55 by FreeFoto.com
- catenary function Newton Excel Bach not (just) an Excel Blog
- parabola v. catenary - Comparisons - Knewance Difference Engine
- ... catenary-like shape that is described by a well-know catenary equation
- catenary Curve
- catenary FOR STEAM RAILROAD ELECTRIFICATION
- catenary arches can be used in building kilns for pottery and studio ...
- catenary wire 270 mm 10 units - Hornby International
- Overhead catenary pictures free use image 23-84-54 by FreeFoto.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.