Scrabble word: CANARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANARY exist?
Definitions of CANARY in dictionaries:
- noun - someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
- noun - a female singer
- noun - a moderate yellow with a greenish tinge
- noun - any of several small Old World finches
- adj - having the color of a canary
- A small finch (Serinus canaria) native to the Canary Islands that is greenish to yellow and has long been bred as a cage bird.
- A woman singer.
- An informer; a stool pigeon.
- A sweet white wine from the Canary Islands, similar to Madeira.
- A lively 16th-century court dance.
- A light to moderate or vivid yellow.
- noun - a bird that utters a musical call