Is CANARY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CANARY in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
- noun - a female singer
- noun - a moderate yellow with a greenish tinge
- noun - any of several small Old World finches
- adj - having the color of a canary
- A small finch (Serinus canaria) native to the Canary Islands that is greenish to yellow and has long been bred as a cage bird.
- A woman singer.
- An informer; a stool pigeon.
- A sweet white wine from the Canary Islands, similar to Madeira.
- A lively 16th-century court dance.
- A light to moderate or vivid yellow.
- noun - a bird that utters a musical call
There are 6 letters in CANARY: A A C N R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CANARY
To search all scrabble anagrams of CANARY, to go: CANARY?
Rearrange the letters in CANARY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CANARY
What's nearby CANARY
Lookup in Wiki for CANARY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CANARY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CANARY"