Scrabble word: CANARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANARY exist?
Definitions of CANARY in dictionaries:
- noun - someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
- noun - a female singer
- noun - a moderate yellow with a greenish tinge
- noun - any of several small Old World finches
- adj - having the color of a canary
- A small finch (Serinus canaria) native to the Canary Islands that is greenish to yellow and has long been bred as a cage bird.
- A woman singer.
- An informer; a stool pigeon.
- A sweet white wine from the Canary Islands, similar to Madeira.
- A lively 16th-century court dance.
- A light to moderate or vivid yellow.
- noun - a bird that utters a musical call
There are 6 letters in CANARY: A A C N R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANARY plus a wildcard: CANARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANARY
Images for CANARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.