Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BACTERIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does BACTERIA exist?
Definitions of BACTERIA in dictionaries:
- noun - (microbiology) single-celled or noncellular spherical or spiral or rod-shaped organisms lacking chlorophyll that reproduce by fission
There are 8 letters in BACTERIA: A A B C E I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BACTERIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BACTERIA plus a wildcard: BACTERIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BACTERIA
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BACTERIA
- Naturally Occurring bacteria
- 07 August 2008 I Pity The Blog
- pounds of bacteria the bugs that live in you ewwww
- bacteria Corner Julio Eiffelt Rossaffelt Rumbiak
- ... that bacteria are able to exploit for causing and spreading infection
- WHO endorses superbug study findings TopNews
- Complexity in wine is a function of soil bacteria and not winemaking ...
- Filebacteria photomicrograph.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Maybe you are sitting alone in your office as you read this. That is ...
- ... Microbiology About Microbiology - Introducing microbes - bacteria
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.