Scrabble word: CALIBRATE
Is CALIBRATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CALIBRATE in dictionaries:
- verb - make fine adjustments or divide into marked intervals for optimal measuring
- verb - mark (the scale of a measuring instrument) so that it can be read in the desired units
- verb - measure the caliber of
- To check, adjust, or determine by comparison with a standard (the graduations of a quantitative measuring instrument): calibrate a thermometer.
- To determine the caliber of (a tube).
- To make corrections in; adjust: calibrated the polling procedures to ensure objectivity.
There are 9 letters in CALIBRATE: A A B C E I L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALIBRATE
Click to search all anagrams of CALIBRATE plus a wildcard: CALIBRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALIBRATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALIBRATE
Lookup in Wiki for CALIBRATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.