Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CABARET
In which Scrabble dictionary does CABARET exist?
Definitions of CABARET in dictionaries:
- noun - a spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink
- noun - a series of acts at a night club
- A restaurant or nightclub providing short programs of live entertainment.
- The floor show presented by such a restaurant or nightclub.
- n - a music hall
There are 7 letters in CABARET: A A B C E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CABARET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CABARET plus a wildcard: CABARET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CABARET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CABARET
- F Clube Oficial Claudia Raia cabaret o Musical (Parte II )
- cabaret JoyBcn
- LIFE IS A cabaret Musicales divas old Hollywood y ms
- cabaret - Un film de Bob Fosse - Cinma - le Parisien
- cabaret Ckv-lokaal.jouwweb.nl
- Life is a cabaret Carnival & Ideology this that and the Other
- cabaret August 2 2012- August 26 2012
- cabaret Musical
- ... Review Music on Film cabaret by Stephen Tropiano on Blogcritics
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.