Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APPARENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does APPARENT exist?
Definitions of APPARENT in dictionaries:
- adj - clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
- adj - appearing as such but not necessarily so
- Readily seen; visible.
- Readily understood; clear or obvious.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “readily seen, perceived, or understood”: Angry for no apparent reason; a clear danger; clear-cut evidence of tampering; distinct fingerprints; evident hostility; manifest pleasure; obvious errors; patent advantages; making my meaning plain.
- adj - easily seen
There are 8 letters in APPARENT: A A E N P P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APPARENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APPARENT plus a wildcard: APPARENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APPARENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APPARENT
- ... of apparent wind httpen.wikipedia.orgwikiapparent_wind
- Starlight as Electromagnetic Radiation
- apparent Motion Illusion
- Figure 3.4 apparent magnitude scale and observational limits
- apparent Weight 2011 MFA Studio Art Exhibition - Visual Arts Center ...
- For No apparent Reason Stivers Cartoons
- ... on sailing youll find adiagram like this explaining apparent wind
- Photo Two-headed kop -- apparent
- Caution Water - Sailing - apparent Wind
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.