Is RESONANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESONANT in various dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by resonance
- adj - serving to bring to mind
- Strong and deep in tone; resounding: a resonant voice.
- Continuing to sound in the ears or memory; echoing: resonant words of exhortation.
- Having a prolonged, subtle, or stimulating effect beyond the initial impact: “While her husband... travels far less, they find her life on the run a resonant stress factor in her home” (Robert Berry).
- Producing or exhibiting resonance: resonant frequency excitation.
- Resulting from or as if from resonance: resonant amplification.
- noun - a resounding sound
There are 8 letters in RESONANT: A E N N O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESONANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESONANT, to go: RESONANT?
Rearrange the letters in RESONANT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RESONANT
7 letters out of RESONANT
6 letters out of RESONANT
5 letters out of RESONANT
4 letters out of RESONANT
3 letters out of RESONANT
2 letters out of RESONANT
Contextual use of RESONANT
What's nearby RESONANT
Lookup in Wiki for RESONANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESONANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESONANT"