Scrabble word: WHITEWASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHITEWASH exist?
Definitions of WHITEWASH in dictionaries:
- noun - a defeat in which the losing person or team fails to score
- noun - wash consisting of lime and size in water
- noun - a specious or deceptive clearing that attempts to gloss over failings and defects
- verb - cover up a misdemeanor, fault, or error
- verb - cover with whitewash
- verb - exonerate by means of a perfunctory investigation or through biased presentation of data
- A mixture of lime and water, often with whiting, size, or glue added, that is used to whiten walls, fences, or other structures.
- Concealment or palliation of flaws or failures.
- A defeat in a game in which the loser scores no points.
- To paint or coat with or as if with whitewash.
- To conceal or gloss over (wrongdoing, for example).
There are 9 letters in WHITEWASH: A E H H I S T W W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHITEWASH plus a wildcard: WHITEWASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHITEWASH
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words