Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WATERLOO
In which Scrabble dictionary does WATERLOO exist?
Definitions of WATERLOO in dictionaries:
- noun - a town in central Belgium where in 1815 Napoleon met his final defeat
- noun - a final crushing defeat
- noun - the battle on 18 June 1815 in which Prussian and British forces under Blucher and the Duke of Wellington routed the French forces under Napoleon
- A town of central Belgium near Brussels.
- A city of southeast Ontario, Canada, a manufacturing suburb of Kitchener.
- A city of northeast Iowa northwest of Cedar Rapids.
- noun - a decisive defeat
There are 8 letters in WATERLOO: A E L O O R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WATERLOO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WATERLOO plus a wildcard: WATERLOO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WATERLOO
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WATERLOO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.