Scrabble word: WATERLOO
In which Scrabble dictionary does WATERLOO exist?
Definitions of WATERLOO in dictionaries:
- noun - a town in central Belgium where in 1815 Napoleon met his final defeat
- noun - a final crushing defeat
- noun - the battle on 18 June 1815 in which Prussian and British forces under Blucher and the Duke of Wellington routed the French forces under Napoleon
- A town of central Belgium near Brussels.
- A city of southeast Ontario, Canada, a manufacturing suburb of Kitchener.
- A city of northeast Iowa northwest of Cedar Rapids.
- noun - a decisive defeat