Scrabble word: WOOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOOL exist?
Definitions of WOOL in dictionaries:
- noun - a fabric made from the hair of sheep
- noun - fiber sheared from animals (such as sheep) and twisted into yarn for weaving
- noun - outer coat of especially sheep and yaks
- The dense, soft, often curly hair forming the coat of sheep and certain other mammals, such as the goat and alpaca, consisting of cylindrical fibers of keratin covered by minute overlapping scales and much valued as a textile fabric.
- A material or garment made of this hair.
- The furry hair of some insect larvae, such as the caterpillar.
- A filamentous or fibrous covering or substance suggestive of the texture of true wool.
- noun - the dense, soft hair forming the coat of certain mammals