Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WOOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOOL exist?
Definitions of WOOL in dictionaries:
- noun - a fabric made from the hair of sheep
- noun - fiber sheared from animals (such as sheep) and twisted into yarn for weaving
- noun - outer coat of especially sheep and yaks
- The dense, soft, often curly hair forming the coat of sheep and certain other mammals, such as the goat and alpaca, consisting of cylindrical fibers of keratin covered by minute overlapping scales and much valued as a textile fabric.
- A material or garment made of this hair.
- The furry hair of some insect larvae, such as the caterpillar.
- A filamentous or fibrous covering or substance suggestive of the texture of true wool.
- n - the dense, soft hair forming the coat of certain mammals
There are 4 letters in WOOL: L O O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOOL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WOOL plus a wildcard: WOOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOOL
Images for WOOL
- FileRoyal Winter Fair wool 2.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Filewool.www.usda.gov.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- From Zacchaeus - a Shetland sheep and producer of fine wool. In person ...
- wool on the animal
- The Red Saltbox Rug Hooking wool Page
- How a wool pool works the Maryland wool Pool
- wool is a luxurious beautiful and sustainable textile we have chosen ...
- fun the women at Mountain High Fiber Ladies blended Red llama wool ...
- Romney Sheep wool
- Full resolution (1695 2031 pixels file size 668 KB MIME ...