Scrabble word: WOOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOOL exist?
Definitions of WOOL in dictionaries:
- noun - a fabric made from the hair of sheep
- noun - fiber sheared from animals (such as sheep) and twisted into yarn for weaving
- noun - outer coat of especially sheep and yaks
- The dense, soft, often curly hair forming the coat of sheep and certain other mammals, such as the goat and alpaca, consisting of cylindrical fibers of keratin covered by minute overlapping scales and much valued as a textile fabric.
- A material or garment made of this hair.
- The furry hair of some insect larvae, such as the caterpillar.
- A filamentous or fibrous covering or substance suggestive of the texture of true wool.
- noun - the dense, soft hair forming the coat of certain mammals
There are 4 letters in WOOL: L O O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOOL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WOOL plus a wildcard: WOOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOOL
Images for WOOL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.