Scrabble word: SOLUTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLUTION exist?
Definitions of SOLUTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a homogeneous mixture of two or more substances
- noun - a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem
- noun - a method for solving a problem
- noun - the set of values that give a true statement when substituted into an equation
- noun - the successful action of solving a problem
- A homogeneous mixture of two or more substances, which may be solids, liquids, gases, or a combination of these.
- The process of forming such a mixture.
- The state of being dissolved.
- The method or process of solving a problem.
- The answer to or disposition of a problem.
- Payment or satisfaction of a claim or debt.
- The act of separating or breaking up; dissolution.
- noun - a homogeneous liquid mixture