Scrabble word: SCHOOLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCHOOLING exist?
Definitions of SCHOOLING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of teaching at school
- noun - the process of being formally educated at a school
- noun - the training of an animal (especially the training of a horse for dressage)
- verb - educate in or as if in a school
- verb - teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- verb - swim in or form a large group of fish
- Instruction or training given at school.
- Education obtained through experience or exposure: Her tumultuous childhood was a unique schooling.
- The training of a horse or a horse and rider in equitation.