Scrabble word: CONGO
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONGO exist?
Definitions of CONGO in dictionaries:
- noun - a republic in central Africa
- noun - a major African river (one of the world's longest)
- noun - a republic in west-central Africa
- noun - black tea grown in China
- A country of west-central Africa with a short coastline on the Atlantic Ocean.
- noun - an eellike amphibian
- noun - a Chinese tea
There are 5 letters in CONGO: C G N O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONGO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONGO plus a wildcard: CONGO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONGO
Images for CONGO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.