Scrabble word: SCHOOL
Is SCHOOL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SCHOOL in dictionaries:
- noun - an educational institution
- noun - a building where young people receive education
- noun - the process of being formally educated at a school
- noun - a body of creative artists or writers or thinkers linked by a similar style or by similar teachers
- noun - the period of instruction in a school
- noun - an educational institution's faculty and students
- noun - a large group of fish
- verb - educate in or as if in a school
- verb - teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- verb - swim in or form a large group of fish
- An institution for the instruction of children or people under college age.
- An institution for instruction in a skill or business: a secretarial school; a karate school.
- A college or university.
- An institution within or associated with a college or university that gives instruction in a specialized field and recommends candidates for degrees.
- A division of an educational institution constituting several grades or classes: advanced to the upper school.
- The student body of an educational institution.
- The building or group of buildings housing an educational institution.
- The process of being educated formally, especially education constituting a planned series of courses over a number of years: The children were put to school at home.
- A session of instruction: School will start in three weeks.
- A group of people, especially philosophers, artists, or writers, whose thought, work, or style demonstrates a common origin or influence or unifying belief: the school of Aristotle; the Venetian school of painters.
- A group of people distinguished by similar manners, customs, or opinions: aristocrats of the old school.
- Close-order drill instructions or exercises for military units or personnel.
- A group of people gathered together for gambling.
- To educate in or as if in a school.
- A large group of aquatic animals, especially fish, swimming together; a shoal.
- verb - to educate in an institution of learning
There are 6 letters in SCHOOL: C H L O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCHOOL
Click to search all anagrams of SCHOOL plus a wildcard: SCHOOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCHOOL
Images for SCHOOL
Lookup in Wiki for SCHOOL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.