Scrabble word: SCHOOLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCHOOLS exist?
Definitions of SCHOOLS in dictionaries:
- noun - an educational institution
- noun - a building where young people receive education
- noun - the process of being formally educated at a school
- noun - a body of creative artists or writers or thinkers linked by a similar style or by similar teachers
- noun - the period of instruction in a school
- noun - an educational institution's faculty and students
- noun - a large group of fish
- verb - educate in or as if in a school
- verb - teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- verb - swim in or form a large group of fish
- verb - to educate in an institution of learning
There are 7 letters in SCHOOLS: C H L O O S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCHOOLS plus a wildcard: SCHOOLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCHOOLS
Images for SCHOOLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.