Scrabble word: REVERSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVERSION exist?
Definitions of REVERSION in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) an interest in an estate that reverts to the grantor (or his heirs) at the end of some period (e.g., the death of the grantee)
- noun - (genetics) a return to a normal phenotype (usually resulting from a second mutation)
- noun - a reappearance of an earlier characteristic
- noun - turning in the opposite direction
- noun - returning to a former state
- noun - a failure to maintain a higher state
- A return to a former condition, belief, or interest.
- A turning away or in the opposite direction; a reversal.
- A return to the normal phenotype, usually by a second mutation.
- The return of an estate to the grantor or to the grantor’s heirs or successor after the grant has expired.
- The estate thus returned.
- The right to succeed to an estate.
- noun - an account or description from a particular point of view
There are 9 letters in REVERSION: E E I N O R R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVERSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVERSION plus a wildcard: REVERSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVERSION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVERSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.