Scrabble word: REVERSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVERSION exist?
Definitions of REVERSION in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) an interest in an estate that reverts to the grantor (or his heirs) at the end of some period (e.g., the death of the grantee)
- noun - (genetics) a return to a normal phenotype (usually resulting from a second mutation)
- noun - a reappearance of an earlier characteristic
- noun - turning in the opposite direction
- noun - returning to a former state
- noun - a failure to maintain a higher state
- A return to a former condition, belief, or interest.
- A turning away or in the opposite direction; a reversal.
- A return to the normal phenotype, usually by a second mutation.
- The return of an estate to the grantor or to the grantor’s heirs or successor after the grant has expired.
- The estate thus returned.
- The right to succeed to an estate.
- noun - an account or description from a particular point of view