Is RESEARCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESEARCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - systematic investigation to establish facts
- noun - a search for knowledge
- verb - attempt to find out in a systematically and scientific manner
- verb - inquire into
- Scholarly or scientific investigation or inquiry.
- Often used to modify another noun: a research grant; research assistants.
- To study (something) thoroughly so as to present in a detailed, accurate manner: researching the effects of acid rain.
- Some critics have objected to the use of research as a transitive verb, but the usage has ample historical precedent and is common in reputable writing.
- verb - to investigate thoroughly
There are 8 letters in RESEARCH: A C E E H R R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESEARCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESEARCH, to go: RESEARCH?
Rearrange the letters in RESEARCH and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RESEARCH
7 letters out of RESEARCH
6 letters out of RESEARCH
5 letters out of RESEARCH
4 letters out of RESEARCH
3 letters out of RESEARCH
2 letters out of RESEARCH
Contextual use of RESEARCH
What's nearby RESEARCH
Lookup in Wiki for RESEARCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESEARCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESEARCH"