Scrabble word: PREVIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREVIOUS exist?
Definitions of PREVIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - just preceding something else in time or order
- adj - (used especially of persons) of the immediate past
- adj - too soon or too hasty
- Existing or occurring before something else in time or order; prior: children by a previous marriage.
- adj - coming or occurring before in time or order
There are 8 letters in PREVIOUS: E I O P R S U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREVIOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREVIOUS plus a wildcard: PREVIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREVIOUS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREVIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.