Scrabble word: FORBIDDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORBIDDING exist?
Definitions of FORBIDDING in dictionaries:
- noun - an official prohibition or edict against something
- verb - command against
- verb - keep from happening or arising
- adj - harshly uninviting or formidable in manner or appearance
- adj - threatening or foreshadowing evil or tragic developments
- Tending or threatening to impede progress: forbidding rapids.
- Unpleasant; disagreeable: a forbidding scowl.
- Having a menacing aspect: forbidding thunderclouds.
- verb - to command not to do something
There are 10 letters in FORBIDDING: B D D F G I I N O R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORBIDDING plus a wildcard: FORBIDDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORBIDDING
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORBIDDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.