Scrabble word: FORBIDDING
Is FORBIDDING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORBIDDING in various dictionaries:
- noun - an official prohibition or edict against something
- verb - command against
- verb - keep from happening or arising
- adj - harshly uninviting or formidable in manner or appearance
- adj - threatening or foreshadowing evil or tragic developments
- Tending or threatening to impede progress: forbidding rapids.
- Unpleasant; disagreeable: a forbidding scowl.
- Having a menacing aspect: forbidding thunderclouds.
- verb - to command not to do something
There are 10 letters in FORBIDDING: B D D F G I I N O R
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORBIDDING, to go: FORBIDDING?
Rearrange the letters in FORBIDDING and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of FORBIDDING
7 letters out of FORBIDDING
6 letters out of FORBIDDING
5 letters out of FORBIDDING
4 letters out of FORBIDDING
3 letters out of FORBIDDING
2 letters out of FORBIDDING
Images for FORBIDDING
Lookup in Wiki for FORBIDDING
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.