Scrabble word: FORBIDDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORBIDDING exist?
Definitions of FORBIDDING in dictionaries:
- noun - an official prohibition or edict against something
- adj - harshly uninviting or formidable in manner or appearance
- adj - threatening or foreshadowing evil or tragic developments
- Tending or threatening to impede progress: forbidding rapids.
- Unpleasant; disagreeable: a forbidding scowl.
- Having a menacing aspect: forbidding thunderclouds.
- verb - to command not to do something