Scrabble word: BIDDING
Is BIDDING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BIDDING in dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- noun - a request to be present
- noun - (bridge) the number of tricks a bridge player is willing to contract to make
- verb - propose a payment
- verb - invoke upon
- verb - ask for or request earnestly
- verb - make a demand, as for a card or a suit or a show of hands
- verb - make a serious effort to attain something
- verb - ask someone in a friendly way to do something
- A demand that something be done; a command.
- A request to appear; a summons.
- Bids considered as a group, as at an auction or in card games: The bidding was higher than expected.
- noun - a command
There are 7 letters in BIDDING: B D D G I I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIDDING
Click to search all anagrams of BIDDING plus a wildcard: BIDDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIDDING
Images for BIDDING
Lookup in Wiki for BIDDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.