Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORBID
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORBID exist?
Definitions of FORBID in dictionaries:
- verb - command against
- verb - keep from happening or arising
- To command (someone) not to do something: I forbid you to go.
- To command against the doing or use of (something); prohibit: forbid smoking on trains.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to refuse to allow”: laws that forbid speeding; banned smoking; was enjoined from broadcasting the news item; interdict trafficking in drugs; rules that prohibit swimming in the reservoir; proscribed the importation of raw fruits and vegetables.
- v - to command not to do something
There are 6 letters in FORBID: B D F I O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORBID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORBID plus a wildcard: FORBID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORBID
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORBID
- Road signs- part 1 - Match the phrases on the right with the pictures ...
- Sign forbid Walk Dogs Royalty Free Stock Photos - Image 11884188
- Is there anything that you absolutely forbid to have in your home
- forbid picture
- Sign forbidding to forbid Stock Photo Dima Lomachevsky 1813025
- forbid Farting Cat Sign Stock Photo 99106925 Shutterstock
- Gallery Covers Music God forbid - Earthsblood.jpg
- forbid 4f Latest Miticide Spiromesifen Bayer 8oz (Bayer) - Product ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.