Scrabble word: CORRECTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORRECTION exist?
Definitions of CORRECTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of offering an improvement to replace a mistake
- noun - a quantity that is added or subtracted in order to increase the accuracy of a scientific measure
- noun - something substituted for an error
- noun - a rebuke for making a mistake
- noun - a drop in stock market activity or stock prices following a period of increases
- noun - the act of punishing
- noun - treatment of a specific defect
- The act or process of correcting.
- Something offered or substituted for a mistake or fault: made corrections in the report.
- Punishment intended to rehabilitate or improve.
- An amount or quantity added or subtracted in order to correct.
- A decline in stock-market activity or prices following a period of increases.