Scrabble word: CORRECTION
Is CORRECTION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CORRECTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of offering an improvement to replace a mistake
- noun - a quantity that is added or subtracted in order to increase the accuracy of a scientific measure
- noun - something substituted for an error
- noun - a rebuke for making a mistake
- noun - a drop in stock market activity or stock prices following a period of increases
- noun - the act of punishing
- noun - treatment of a specific defect
- The act or process of correcting.
- Something offered or substituted for a mistake or fault: made corrections in the report.
- Punishment intended to rehabilitate or improve.
- An amount or quantity added or subtracted in order to correct.
- A decline in stock-market activity or prices following a period of increases.
There are 10 letters in CORRECTION: C C E I N O O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORRECTION
Click to search all anagrams of CORRECTION plus a wildcard: CORRECTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORRECTION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORRECTION
Lookup in Wiki for CORRECTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.