Scrabble word: INCORRECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCORRECT exist?
Definitions of INCORRECT in dictionaries:
- adj - not correct
- adj - not in accord with established usage or procedure
- adj - (of a word or expression) not agreeing with grammatical principles
- adj - characterized by errors
- Not correct; erroneous or wrong: an incorrect answer.
- Defective; faulty: incorrect programming of the computer.
- Improper; inappropriate: incorrect behavior.
There are 9 letters in INCORRECT: C C E I N O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCORRECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCORRECT plus a wildcard: INCORRECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCORRECT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INCORRECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.