Scrabble word: CONTINUOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTINUOUS exist?
Definitions of CONTINUOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - continuing in time or space without interruption
- adj - of a function or curve
- Uninterrupted in time, sequence, substance, or extent.
- Attached together in repeated units: a continuous form fed into a printer.
- Of or relating to a line or curve that extends without a break or irregularity.
There are 10 letters in CONTINUOUS: C I N N O O S T U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONTINUOUS plus a wildcard: CONTINUOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTINUOUS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTINUOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.