Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONCLUSIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONCLUSIONS exist?
Definitions of CONCLUSIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration
- noun - an intuitive assumption
- noun - the temporal end
- noun - event whose occurrence ends something
- noun - the proposition arrived at by logical reasoning (such as the proposition that must follow from the major and minor premises of a syllogism)
- noun - the act of ending something
- noun - a final settlement
- noun - the last section of a communication
- noun - the act of making up your mind about something
There are 11 letters in CONCLUSIONS: C C I L N N O O S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONCLUSIONS plus a wildcard: CONCLUSIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONCLUSIONS
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONCLUSIONS
- Leadership Lesson Quick To Jump To conclusions. Leadership ...
- conclusions Millennials Blog
- Are you afraid of drawing conclusions
- ... is a great tool to help you with drawing conclusions in reading
- Definition of a Conclusion
- BEL260 Awesome Drawing Conclusion
- How to Write an Effective Conclusion (Concluding) Paragraph
- Jumping to conclusions Ecuador Guide Ecuador & Galapagos ...
- How to elaborate the conclusions for a thesis Free Internet tips ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.