Scrabble word: OCCLUSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCCLUSION exist?
Definitions of OCCLUSION in dictionaries:
- noun - closure or blockage (as of a blood vessel)
- noun - (meteorology) a composite front when colder air surrounds a mass of warm air and forces it aloft
- noun - (dentistry) the normal spatial relation of the teeth when the jaws are closed
- noun - an obstruction in a pipe or tube
- noun - the act of blocking
- The process of occluding.
- Something that occludes.
- An obstruction or a closure of a passageway or vessel.
- The alignment of the teeth of the upper and lower jaws when brought together.
- The process of occluding air masses.
- An occluded front.
- Closure at some point in the vocal tract that blocks the flow of air in the production of an oral or a nasal stop.