Is OCCLUSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OCCLUSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - closure or blockage (as of a blood vessel)
- noun - (meteorology) a composite front when colder air surrounds a mass of warm air and forces it aloft
- noun - (dentistry) the normal spatial relation of the teeth when the jaws are closed
- noun - an obstruction in a pipe or tube
- noun - the act of blocking
- The process of occluding.
- Something that occludes.
- An obstruction or a closure of a passageway or vessel.
- The alignment of the teeth of the upper and lower jaws when brought together.
- The process of occluding air masses.
- An occluded front.
- Closure at some point in the vocal tract that blocks the flow of air in the production of an oral or a nasal stop.
There are 9 letters in OCCLUSION: C C I L N O O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OCCLUSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of OCCLUSION, to go: OCCLUSION?
Rearrange the letters in OCCLUSION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of OCCLUSION
8 letters out of OCCLUSION
7 letters out of OCCLUSION
6 letters out of OCCLUSION
5 letters out of OCCLUSION
4 letters out of OCCLUSION
3 letters out of OCCLUSION
2 letters out of OCCLUSION
Contextual use of OCCLUSION
What's nearby OCCLUSION
Lookup in Wiki for OCCLUSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OCCLUSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OCCLUSION"