Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OCCLUSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCCLUSION exist?
Definitions of OCCLUSION in dictionaries:
- noun - closure or blockage (as of a blood vessel)
- noun - (meteorology) a composite front when colder air surrounds a mass of warm air and forces it aloft
- noun - (dentistry) the normal spatial relation of the teeth when the jaws are closed
- noun - an obstruction in a pipe or tube
- noun - the act of blocking
- The process of occluding.
- Something that occludes.
- An obstruction or a closure of a passageway or vessel.
- The alignment of the teeth of the upper and lower jaws when brought together.
- The process of occluding air masses.
- An occluded front.
- Closure at some point in the vocal tract that blocks the flow of air in the production of an oral or a nasal stop.
There are 9 letters in OCCLUSION: C C I L N O O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OCCLUSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OCCLUSION plus a wildcard: OCCLUSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCCLUSION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OCCLUSION
- Tonemapper Depth of Field Ambient occlusion Screen Distance Normal Map ...
- Central Retinal Vein occlusion
- ... contain a new Ambient occlusion setting in the Nvidia Control Panel
- Overclocking GPU and driverperformance issue
- Healthy occlusion showing the chisel-shaped occlusion of the ...
- occlusione Duodenale
- Adam L Humphreys - Fiinal Project Ambient occlusion
- Warm occlusion
- intermediate phase (before blurring) of screen space ambient occlusion ...