Scrabble word: OCCLUSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCCLUSION exist?
Definitions of OCCLUSION in dictionaries:
- noun - closure or blockage (as of a blood vessel)
- noun - (meteorology) a composite front when colder air surrounds a mass of warm air and forces it aloft
- noun - (dentistry) the normal spatial relation of the teeth when the jaws are closed
- noun - an obstruction in a pipe or tube
- noun - the act of blocking
- The process of occluding.
- Something that occludes.
- An obstruction or a closure of a passageway or vessel.
- The alignment of the teeth of the upper and lower jaws when brought together.
- The process of occluding air masses.
- An occluded front.
- Closure at some point in the vocal tract that blocks the flow of air in the production of an oral or a nasal stop.
There are 9 letters in OCCLUSION: C C I L N O O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OCCLUSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OCCLUSION plus a wildcard: OCCLUSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCCLUSION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OCCLUSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.