Scrabble word: CONSCIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSCIOUS exist?
Definitions of CONSCIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - intentionally conceived
- adj - knowing and perceiving
- adj - (followed by `of') showing realization or recognition of something
- Having an awareness of one’s environment and one’s own existence, sensations, and thoughts.
- Mentally perceptive or alert; awake: The patient remained fully conscious after the local anesthetic was administered.
- Capable of thought, will, or perception: The development of conscious life on the planet.
- Subjectively known or felt: conscious remorse.
- Intentionally conceived or done; deliberate: a conscious insult; made a conscious effort to speak more clearly.
- Inwardly attentive or sensible; mindful: was increasingly conscious of being stared at on the street.
- In psychoanalysis, the component of waking awareness perceptible by a person at any given instant; consciousness.