Scrabble word: CONSCIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSCIOUS exist?
Definitions of CONSCIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - intentionally conceived
- adj - knowing and perceiving
- adj - (followed by `of') showing realization or recognition of something
- Having an awareness of one’s environment and one’s own existence, sensations, and thoughts.
- Mentally perceptive or alert; awake: The patient remained fully conscious after the local anesthetic was administered.
- Capable of thought, will, or perception: The development of conscious life on the planet.
- Subjectively known or felt: conscious remorse.
- Intentionally conceived or done; deliberate: a conscious insult; made a conscious effort to speak more clearly.
- Inwardly attentive or sensible; mindful: was increasingly conscious of being stared at on the street.
- In psychoanalysis, the component of waking awareness perceptible by a person at any given instant; consciousness.
There are 9 letters in CONSCIOUS: C C I N O O S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSCIOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONSCIOUS plus a wildcard: CONSCIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSCIOUS
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSCIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.