Scrabble word: OCCLUSIONS
Is OCCLUSIONS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OCCLUSIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - closure or blockage (as of a blood vessel)
- noun - (meteorology) a composite front when colder air surrounds a mass of warm air and forces it aloft
- noun - (dentistry) the normal spatial relation of the teeth when the jaws are closed
- noun - an obstruction in a pipe or tube
- noun - the act of blocking
There are 10 letters in OCCLUSIONS: C C I L N O O S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OCCLUSIONS
Click to search all anagrams of OCCLUSIONS plus a wildcard: OCCLUSIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCCLUSIONS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OCCLUSIONS
Lookup in Wiki for OCCLUSIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.