Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COUNCILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUNCILS exist?
Definitions of COUNCILS in dictionaries:
- noun - a body serving in an administrative capacity
- noun - (Christianity) an assembly of theologians and bishops and other representatives of different churches or dioceses that is convened to regulate matters of discipline or doctrine
- noun - a meeting of people for consultation
- n - a group of persons appointed for a certain function
There are 8 letters in COUNCILS: C C I L N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUNCILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUNCILS plus a wildcard: COUNCILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUNCILS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COUNCILS
- Gazetteer of British Place Names - The Association of British Counties
- Tasmanian councils Think Big Work Local
- ... - Property Developers & City councils Fail To Build Iconic Buildings
- Banks Peninsula District Council - Main Local Government
- councils with the highest pop density table
- MRC Framework for Complex Interventions.
- FileNorthernIrelandcouncils-religion2008.png - Wikimedia Commons
- Susan Laflesche (center) on Graduation Day Hampton Institute in 1886 ...
- Guild Wars 2 Asura Cosmetic Dungeon Armor Sets Guild Wars 2 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.