Scrabble word: CONCLUSION
Is CONCLUSION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONCLUSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration
- noun - an intuitive assumption
- noun - the temporal end
- noun - event whose occurrence ends something
- noun - the proposition arrived at by logical reasoning (such as the proposition that must follow from the major and minor premises of a syllogism)
- noun - the act of ending something
- noun - a final settlement
- noun - the last section of a communication
- noun - the act of making up your mind about something
- The close or last part; the end or finish.
- The result or outcome of an act or process.
- A judgment or decision reached after deliberation.
- A final arrangement or settlement, as of a treaty.
- The close of a plea or deed.
- The proposition that must follow from the major and minor premises in a syllogism.
- The proposition concluded from one or more premises; a deduction.
There are 10 letters in CONCLUSION: C C I L N N O O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONCLUSION
Click to search all anagrams of CONCLUSION plus a wildcard: CONCLUSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONCLUSION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONCLUSION
Lookup in Wiki for CONCLUSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.