Scrabble word: ASCENDANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASCENDANT exist?
Definitions of ASCENDANT in dictionaries:
- noun - position or state of being dominant or in control
- noun - someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)
- adj - tending or directed upward
- adj - most powerful or important or influential
- Inclining or moving upward; ascending or rising.
- Dominant in position or influence; superior.
- The position or state of being dominant or in control: a conservative policy currently in the ascendant.
- The point of the ecliptic or the sign of the zodiac that rises in the east at the time of a person’s birth or other event.
- An ancestor.