Scrabble word: ASCENDANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASCENDANT exist?
Definitions of ASCENDANT in dictionaries:
- noun - position or state of being dominant or in control
- noun - someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)
- adj - tending or directed upward
- adj - most powerful or important or influential
- Inclining or moving upward; ascending or rising.
- Dominant in position or influence; superior.
- The position or state of being dominant or in control: a conservative policy currently in the ascendant.
- The point of the ecliptic or the sign of the zodiac that rises in the east at the time of a person’s birth or other event.
- An ancestor.
There are 9 letters in ASCENDANT: A A C D E N N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCENDANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASCENDANT plus a wildcard: ASCENDANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASCENDANT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASCENDANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.