Is REPROBATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REPROBATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person without moral scruples
- verb - reject (documents) as invalid
- verb - abandon to eternal damnation
- verb - express strong disapproval of
- adj - deviating from what is considered moral or right or proper or good
- A morally unprincipled person.
- Morally unprincipled; shameless.
- Rejected by God and without hope of salvation.
- To disapprove of; condemn.
- To abandon to eternal damnation.
- verb - to establish the validity of
There are 9 letters in REPROBATE: A B E E O P R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REPROBATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REPROBATE, to go: REPROBATE?
Rearrange the letters in REPROBATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of REPROBATE
8 letters out of REPROBATE
7 letters out of REPROBATE
6 letters out of REPROBATE
5 letters out of REPROBATE
4 letters out of REPROBATE
3 letters out of REPROBATE
2 letters out of REPROBATE
Contextual use of REPROBATE
What's nearby REPROBATE
Lookup in Wiki for REPROBATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REPROBATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REPROBATE"