Is PROBATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROBATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a judicial certificate saying that a will is genuine and conferring on the executors the power to administer the estate
- noun - the act of proving that an instrument purporting to be a will was signed and executed in accord with legal requirements
- verb - put a convicted person on probation by suspending his sentence
- verb - establish the legal validity of (wills and other documents)
- The process of legally establishing the validity of a will before a judicial authority.
- Judicial certification of the validity of a will.
- An authenticated copy of a will so certified.
- verb - to establish the validity of
There are 7 letters in PROBATE: A B E O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROBATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROBATE, to go: PROBATE?
Rearrange the letters in PROBATE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PROBATE
6 letters out of PROBATE
5 letters out of PROBATE
4 letters out of PROBATE
3 letters out of PROBATE
2 letters out of PROBATE
Contextual use of PROBATE
What's nearby PROBATE
Lookup in Wiki for PROBATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROBATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROBATE"