Is ARBOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARBOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - tree (as opposed to shrub)
- noun - any of various rotating shafts that serve as axes for larger rotating parts
- noun - a framework that supports climbing plants
- A shady resting place in a garden or park, often made of rustic work or latticework on which plants, such as climbing shrubs or vines, are grown.
- An axis or shaft supporting a rotating part on a lathe.
- A bar for supporting cutting tools.
- A spindle of a wheel, as in watches and clocks.
- noun - a tree
- noun - a shady garden shelter
There are 5 letters in ARBOR: A B O R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARBOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARBOR, to go: ARBOR?
Rearrange the letters in ARBOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ARBOR
What's nearby ARBOR
Lookup in Wiki for ARBOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARBOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARBOR"