Is ARROBA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARROBA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of weight used in some Spanish speaking countries
- noun - a liquid measure (with different values) used in some Spanish speaking countries
- A unit of weight formerly used in Spanish-speaking countries, equal to about 11.
- A unit of weight formerly used in Portuguese-speaking countries, equal to about 14.
- A liquid measure formerly used in Spanish-speaking countries, having varying value but equal to about 16.
- noun - a Spanish unit of weight
There are 6 letters in ARROBA: A A B O R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARROBA
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARROBA, to go: ARROBA?
Rearrange the letters in ARROBA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ARROBA
What's nearby ARROBA
Lookup in Wiki for ARROBA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARROBA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARROBA"