Is HARBOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HARBOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sheltered port where ships can take on or discharge cargo
- noun - a place of refuge and comfort and security
- verb - maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings)
- verb - secretly shelter (as of fugitives or criminals)
- verb - keep in one's possession
- verb - hold back a thought or feeling about
- A sheltered part of a body of water deep enough to provide anchorage for ships.
- A place of shelter; a refuge.
- To give shelter to: harbor refugees; harbor a fugitive.
- To provide a place, home, or habitat for: a basement that harbors a maze of pipes; streams that harbor trout and bass.
- To entertain or nourish (a specified thought or feeling): harbor a grudge.
- verb - to provide cover or protection for
There are 6 letters in HARBOR: A B H O R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HARBOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of HARBOR, to go: HARBOR?
Rearrange the letters in HARBOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HARBOR
What's nearby HARBOR
Lookup in Wiki for HARBOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HARBOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HARBOR"