Is RECOGNITION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECOGNITION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged
- noun - the process of recognizing something or someone by remembering
- noun - approval
- noun - coming to understand something clearly and distinctly
- noun - (biology) the ability of one molecule to attach to another molecule that has a complementary shape
- noun - the explicit and formal acknowledgement of a government or of the national independence of a country
- noun - an acceptance (as of a claim) as true and valid
- noun - designation by the chair granting a person the right to speak in a deliberative body
- The act of recognizing or condition of being recognized.
- An awareness that something perceived has been perceived before.
- An acceptance as true or valid, as of a claim: a recognition of their civil rights.
- Attention or favorable notice: She received recognition for her many achievements.
- Official acceptance of the national status of a new government by another nation.
- The ability of one molecule to attach itself to another molecule having a complementary shape, as in enzyme-substrate and antibody-antigen interactions.
There are 11 letters in RECOGNITION: C E G I I N N O O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECOGNITION
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECOGNITION, to go: RECOGNITION?
Rearrange the letters in RECOGNITION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of RECOGNITION
9 letters out of RECOGNITION
8 letters out of RECOGNITION
7 letters out of RECOGNITION
6 letters out of RECOGNITION
5 letters out of RECOGNITION
4 letters out of RECOGNITION
3 letters out of RECOGNITION
2 letters out of RECOGNITION
Contextual use of RECOGNITION
What's nearby RECOGNITION
Lookup in Wiki for RECOGNITION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECOGNITION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECOGNITION"