Is ICING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ICING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the formation of frost or ice on a surface
- noun - a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
- noun - (ice hockey) the act of shooting the puck from within your own defensive area the length of the rink beyond the opponent's goal
- verb - decorate with frosting
- verb - cause to become ice or icy
- verb - put ice on or put on ice
- A sweet glaze made of sugar, butter, water, and egg whites or milk, often flavored and cooked and used to cover or decorate baked goods, such as cakes or cookies.
- The act of intentionally shooting the puck far out of defensive territory in ice hockey.
- noun - a sweet mixture for covering cakes
There are 5 letters in ICING: C G I I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ICING
To search all scrabble anagrams of ICING, to go: ICING?
Rearrange the letters in ICING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ICING
What's nearby ICING
Lookup in Wiki for ICING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ICING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ICING"