Is ASPHODEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASPHODEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various chiefly Mediterranean plants of the genera Asphodeline and Asphodelus having linear leaves and racemes of white or pink or yellow flowers
- Any of several chiefly Mediterranean plants of the genera Asphodeline and Asphodelus in the lily family, having linear leaves and elongate clusters of white, pink, or yellow flowers.
- Any of several other plants, such as the bog asphodel.
- In Greek poetry and mythology, the flowers of Hades and the dead, sacred to Persephone.
- In early English and French poetry, the daffodil.
- noun - a flowering plant
There are 8 letters in ASPHODEL: A D E H L O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASPHODEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASPHODEL, to go: ASPHODEL?
Rearrange the letters in ASPHODEL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ASPHODEL
7 letters out of ASPHODEL
6 letters out of ASPHODEL
5 letters out of ASPHODEL
4 letters out of ASPHODEL
3 letters out of ASPHODEL
2 letters out of ASPHODEL
Contextual use of ASPHODEL
What's nearby ASPHODEL
Lookup in Wiki for ASPHODEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASPHODEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASPHODEL"