Scrabble word: WHOLESOME
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHOLESOME exist?
Definitions of WHOLESOME in dictionaries:
- adj - conducive to or characteristic of physical or moral well-being
- adj - sound or exhibiting soundness in body or mind
- Conducive to sound health or well-being; salutary: simple, wholesome food; a wholesome climate.
- Promoting mental, moral, or social health: wholesome entertainment.
- Enjoying or marked by physical, mental, or moral soundness; healthy.
There are 9 letters in WHOLESOME: E E H L M O O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHOLESOME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHOLESOME plus a wildcard: WHOLESOME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHOLESOME
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHOLESOME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.